Terms of Usage
1) You cannot edit a layout's HTML coding and/or image files. You can edit the stylesheet (.css file) and, of course, the text content.
2) Do not remove the text and watermarks linking back to Invisus Designs, and we would also appreciate if all other miscellaneous credits are kept.
3) Do not publicly distribute 1) our pre-made layouts, 2) previews of our pre-made layouts, or 3) screencaptures of our pre-made layouts. Do not submit our pre-mades or place them on your or another website for download without our consent.
4) Do not claim to have created, designed, and/or coded our pre-made layouts.
5) Do not copy (i.e. steal) our HTML coding, our designs, or our graphics in any capacity or form.
1) You cannot edit any of these graphics. This includes text additions, resizing, color filtering, and extensions.
3) These icons are for personal use only. Do not publicly distribute our icons for commercial use, which includes submiting or uploading our icons on your or another website for download without our consent.
4) Do not claim to have created, designed, and/or edited our graphics.
5) Do not copy or replicate our graphics in any capacity or form. This includes using one of our graphics in a larger design, such as transforming a wallpaper into an secondary design or graphic. Such examples not only conflict with this term, it also conflicts with the first.
1) All used textures must be credited either on the same page as the produced graphic(s) or within a linked resource post.
2) It is not required that the people who use your graphic also display this credit.
4) If you use a tutorial featured on this website, it does not need to be credited. We only ask that you do not plagurize our tutorials and design articles.
By viewing the downloadable content offered here at Invisus Designs, you automatically agree to the terms above. Violation and abuse of our terms may result in legal action being taken against you. In full, please make sure you have fully read and comprehend what this site expects of all visitors.